Friday, July 4, 2008

DAY 37 - Another Day in Paradise


Happy 4th of July! Independence Day holds another meaning - in anticpation of the day I will be free from this "inconvenience". It is like having a mouse living in your neck.

Greatest part of my day was a visit from my sister who drove over from the coast. Good day talking about our kids and memories. As I had previously mentioned that an undone task was to go up in a hot air balloon over the Napa Valley... I had hoped to pull that off this year, but not sure as my birthday falls about a week post treatment. Most accounts I have read from others is that may be one of the worst of times physically.

So..............she presented me with a very cool early birthday present - a certificate for a hot air balloon ride from Up & Away Ballooning. Will post photos of that experience later. Totally cool. I love my sister and I know she would do anything for me. Again - I am truly blessed with lots of love coming my way.

Small 4th celebration with wife and daughter - fireworks and ice cream. It is great to live in AMERICA!

Just 3.5 days to go before the start of treatment.

Song of the day: 5th Dimension: Up, Up & Away

No comments:

Post a Comment