Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DAY 153 - Day 56 in Recovery Paradise


I'm feeling a bit better today. My sore throat is almost gone, and the little gag reflex thing doesn't seem to be there. It's been there for months. I woke up this morning and it was gone. I still have dry mouth and upset stomach. I had five single-can meals, 1500 calories today. My stomach is just a little bit upset.

I managed to list four things on Craigslist, hopefully to get rid of some things in the garage. I also did some work for my job today.

Song of the Day: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah


1 comment:

  1. Good Riddance to the Gagger!!!Hope each day just continues to get better and better and no more relapses - that flu was a nasty setback. Maybe you will actually get to have a little taste of Thanksgiving - even if it is just yams or crustless pumpkin pie.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete