Saturday, October 25, 2008

DAY 150 - Day 53 in Recovery Paradise


My stomach is upset, throat sore, lump in throat to swallow around. Only had two meals today. Not much changed.

We went to the ballet tonight. I was glad I was able to make it. It was fun; nice to get out of the house. The worry was that I would get sick at the ballet, but I didn't. However, I got a big set of dry heaves within a half-hour after coming home. I will try to get some thin oatmeal down tomorrow morning.

I got some good news this evening. My youngest son, Dustin, has been accepted into Sac State University and will transfer in January.

Song of the Day: Loggins & Messina - Your Mama Don't Dance

1 comment:

  1. Go Dustin!!!!! Congratulations for all of your hard work. Glad you were able to get out, Bob....and glad you made it through the evening without being sick (just corrected a typo there - I had typed "without getting ick", but I guess the meaning would have been the same, not unlike your "freak cod" typo).

    Love you - Sib

    ReplyDelete