Friday, October 10, 2008

DAY 135 - Day 38 in Recovery Paradise


I'm feeling a little better, a little stronger today. I still have that canker sore on the side of my tongue, and my throat is a little bit sore. The mucus has not been so bad today. I drank three of my four meals and had the fourth by tube. The only reason I had the fourth by tube is because I wanted the one that tastes like cardboard; it has more fiber.

I took a short nap after everybody left the house this morning and watched a couple of movies. I also worked online. I went for a walk today around the block. It was very cold and very windy. I wore a fleece jacket with a hood, and I was still cold. It helped motivate me to walk faster!

I went to my weekly chiropractor appointment, and he said that my muscle tone is coming back.

Lise and Sarah heading to a wedding shower for my niece in San Francisco tomorrow. It's a girls-only event, so I'll stay here and pine away for my girls. I'll see if I can have some spectacular dinner ready when they get home.

Sarah has to do a biography and check a book out from the library. There's no copy at our local branch, so I spent some time on the phone getting a copy shipped over. My tongue was a little sore afterward. It was a test of how long I can talk before I go back to work.

Song of the Day: Phil Collins - On My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment