Monday, October 20, 2008

DAY 145 - Day 48 in Recovery Paradise


The good news is that the sore on my tongue doesn't bother me too much, and my throat is not so sore anymore. The not-so-good news is that my stomach is still upset and I feel nauseated a lot. I had four small meals today and didn't lose any of them. But I had periods of dry heaves a couple of times during the day. It's 11 p.m. and my stomach really hurts and I feel like I might throw up. I'm hoping the feeling subsides before I try to get some sleep.

A bit of other good news is my eye appointment for my glaucoma today. There was some concern that my right eye was getting worse and I might require some laser surgery, but we learned that there has been no further deterioration and the pressure is still in the acceptable range.

When my boys were small, I used to make up stories to tell them at bedtime. They loved them a lot more than the ones from the books. I could get really creative and come up with some crazy things. It was always about three little boys about their age, with three different names. Sarah has now decided that she likes the ones I make up better than the ones in the books, so I did that tonight. I couldn't make it as scary as I did for the boys. It had to be G-rated with no monsters or scary situations. It was fun.

Song of the Day: Argent - Hold Your Head Up

No comments:

Post a Comment