Friday, October 3, 2008

DAY 128 - Day 31 in Recovery Paradise


My throat is still a bit sore and there's still some soreness in my mouth. I still have a lot of mucus. I can't wait for that part to be gone.

I have been waiting all day for the delivery guy of the new nutrient drink to show-up. Then I finally discovered that he had left the delivery on the front porch. The new supplement drink is made by Instant Breakfast so I could drink it also when my mouth is ready. I'm up to 142.5 pounds. I'd like to gain another 5.

I have noticed several new tonsil cancer victims logging on to the general tonsil cancer blog. I had never even heard of it before I was diagnosed. It takes longer to recover I think because the treatment affects your mouth, taste buds, and saliva. It has been 31 days since my last radiation treatment, and I can see some improvement, but I still have problems, mostly with the mucus. There were a couple of days a week or so ago that I could drink supplement, but the mucus has come back to prevent that.

Song of the Day: Joni Mitchell - The Circle Game

No comments:

Post a Comment