Saturday, August 16, 2008

DAY 80 - Another Day in Paradise


Noticed some improvement in my tail bone, so it's a little easier to move around and sit down. But also can tell it's going to be a long time before it heals completely.

Been having a hard time keeping my meals down. Lost lunch and dinner yesterday, and my throat feels like I'm about ready to lose my food constantly. The only way we figured out how to get around it is to eat my meals 1/4 at a time and take a nap in between. So lots of sleeping today.

Got a nice card from my sister. The picture of a sad-looking bulldog on it wanting to know when I was going to get my problem fixed -ha. Also got a card with a photograph of me as a baby and a lock of my baby hair to use in the cloning process and followup treatment to grow my hair back. I'll be a redhead.

Song of the Day: Beethoven - Fur elise

No comments:

Post a Comment