Saturday, August 2, 2008

DAY 66 - Another Day in Paradise


Definitely a good day today - thanks to my Sister! Got two "caring about you " packages and a great email with today's song.

The first package is a poster of hot air balloon lifting off at at the annual Sonora County Hot Air Balloon Festival with the title "Looking Up." I have it posted on my wall of hope with my cards of encouragement...see photo above.

The second gift was a totally awesome handmade album of old photos of us from 50 years ago in a variety of places - we have been friends for 56 years. Each picture had captions of things we would do when I am well. Very cool.

Can't top this with any blog nonsense. I love you, Sharon.

Song of the day: James Taylor - You've Got a Friend

1 comment:

  1. Love you, too. You are the best brother anyone could ask for! And you shaved a year off my age...love you even MORE!

    Sib

    ReplyDelete