Sunday, September 14, 2008

DAY 109 - Day 12 in Recovery Paradise


Lise says even though I may not notice it, I am doing better. Better than last week or even two weeks ago. Last week there was no way I would have been making spaghetti sauce, or ironing, or going downtown to the Nutcracker rehearsal/parent meeting, or going to Blockbuster and then meeting Lise and Sarah at the grocery store at the other end of the strip mall. I did all these things today.

My mouth and throat are still very sore. I find it difficult to talk. Mucus is still so bad that I have to carry my "spit cups" with me wherever I go. My hearing and sight are affected also. I'm seeing my ophthalmologist on the 22nd.

Song of the Day: The Beatles - Getting Better


3 comments:

  1. Hurray! You make the world's best spaghetti sauce. And, happy anniversary to you and Lise. She picked a winner in you!
    Love,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing better Bob, you'll be back to your old self in no time! =)

    Keep fighting & keep smiling ~CB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a very eventful day...that sounds definitely like a HUGE improvement over last week. Good for you!!! Hoping for many more of the same.....

    Love you,
    Sib

    ReplyDelete