Sunday, November 30, 2008

DAY 186 - Day 89 in Recovery Paradise

Things have been going pretty well. I have a bit of dry mucus in the back of my throat and a little problem with my stomach, but I'm doing well overall. I had a great Thanksgiving. I actually had a regular turkey dinner: turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie--everything except bread. I tried to repeat it the next night, but was unable to swallow anything. I guess I overdid it a bit on Thanksgiving, but I'm recovering from that too.

We have much to be thankful for. Good family; good friends. Good life ahead.

Song of the Day: Thankful - Josh Groban

1 comment:

  1. Bob

    I'm so glad for your continued improvement, and looking forward to your return to work. (When you're ready, of course)

    And thanks to you, I'm now listening to the Ventures again. Cool stuff.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete