Monday, November 10, 2008

DAY 166 - Day 69 in Recovery Paradise


Another milestone today in ability to get my eating ability back. I had vegetable soup for dinner and was also able to eat two breadsticks and an apple. I also had some pineapple sherbet for dessert. I still have some mucus and a little bit of a sore throat, but really minor compared to what it's been in the past. I had a blood test today to test my thyroid because I'm cold all the time. Sarah had a short-sleeved shirt on, and I've got a T-shirt, sweatshirt, and wool scarf and cap down over my ears. I also have my bathrobe on, and I'm still cold. Of the symptoms I've had after treatment, this is one I can fix by putting on more clothes. I got my flu shot today, so I can eliminate that as another tribulation.

My sister came by for a visit today. She's the one who sends me a nice notecard daily. Lately, they have had photos from when I was a child, bringing back good memories. She came by for a couple of hours and a couple of hugs. It was good to see her.

Song of the Day: Sister Act - I will follow Him

No comments:

Post a Comment