Sunday, November 2, 2008

DAY 158 - Day 61 in Recovery Pardise


Today was a good day. There were actual moments when I had no awareness of any symptoms whatsoever. My biggest problem was dry mouth. There's a special gum that you can chew that relieves that, and while I was chewing it, it was like nothing had ever happened. My throat is just a little sore, but not very noticeable. I had three meals today that were regular, just like real people. Lise fixed up soup in the blender, and I had it for lunch, snack and dinner. I also supplemented this with an Ensure and an Instant Breakfast, just to get enough calories in for the day.

I'm going to start taking Sarah to school in the mornings. It's still scary to drive, but I've got to get back in the saddle.

Song of the Day: The Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear of you having a "normal" day....it's about time!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert,

    What is the chewing gum you referred to??


    Gina Popejoy

    ReplyDelete