Monday, March 1, 2010

DAY 642 - Day 541 in Recovery Paradise

well here we go...Taking a barrel of meds, one of which is Readi-Cat 2 (Barium Sulphate Suspension) two big canisters of it - says Berry Smoothie, but not quite teh right description. I am leaving in two minutes for the CTScan.

Here is excerpt from email I shared with another Tonsil Cancer guy I met onthe Cancer Form that is being treated in Sacramento. Went down to say hi - and meet him and his wife at the radiology dept today. They sent me a thank you email.


Happy to meet you...thought it might be cool to see a living, breathing person that made it through to the other side....a visual aid. Happy to apply for the position of guide dog.

Good to see you two - will post the photo tonight - should be home by 8:30p - I have 6 premeds to take - one at 7:30a this morning and the others between 5:30p-7:20p...Blueberry flavored liquid chalk for dinner...........

There are two sets of instructions for the 900ml of liquid, the first page was all about enemas and for the life of me I couldn't figure out while they would make them in blueberry, chocolate (well maybe that one) and banana. As I was pondering the oddity of all that- my wife laughed and started reading the second page for oral consumption. Whew-

Hang in there - eat what you can while you can. Hug everybody. There are only 24 hours in the day...use them as wisely as you can.

Here is the link to the Zero Gravity chair- they are $10 cheaper than when I got mine- best investment I have made in awhile.

http://www.amazon.com/Strathwood-Anti-Gravity-Adjustable-Recliner-Champagne/dp/B001BSQB94/ref=pd_sim_ol_1


Bob/Downtown Sacramento where I couldn't find the Valet Parking until you guys showed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment