Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DAY 867 - Day 717 in Recovery Paradise

...if last week's chapter in my Book of Life (with the CT Scan results) was called Surviving with a Bad Spot in your Apple,"  today's chapter could easily be entitled "When Good Body Parts Go Bad."

'Tis 6:30a on Wednesday and I have an 8AM appointment with my Cardiologist to "jump-start" my heart with an electric shock to fix the A-Fib issue.  Kind of like fine tuning your motor that is idling kinda funny.   On the table by 8a - they hook me up with electrodes and such - put me out and do their thing.

The info says I will be in recovery for about two hours and then can be released home with "close supervision" for four hours.  Some that know of my past may argue that I should have been under "close supervision" my whole life.

Woke up at 3:00 am with close personal conversations with myself and came to the irrevocable conclusion that I have had a great life full of Love, great family and friends and absolutely memorable experiences. 

Every Day is a Gift.

Will post again later today.

Song of the Day

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment