Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DAY 278 - Day 181 in Recovery Paradise


Feeling tired again. Just can't seem to catch up on my sleep. I make it through the day - but could be asleep in minutes if I allowed it. Am having a tough time gaining weight. Just don't seem to have the appetite necessary to bulk it up. My voice is getting stronger and my mouth is not so dry. I am taking my "spit" pills and it seems to be helping.

Got a call from my oncologist for a new appointment. For the first time, I feel a bit nervous. I haven't got any tests to report on, so there is no legitimate reason to be nervous.

This is my last month of part time work. Go back to work full time April 1. I just hope that I can get more energized this month. It has been good to ease back into work - as I use my voice a lot and it is getting stronger.

I feel like I have been given a good second shot about doing things with my life. An extension of time. I do seem to appreciate the smaller things and don't sweat what used to be bigger things.
I appreciate family and friends and look forward to giving back more than I used to.

Song of the Day: Bob Dylan Forever Young

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed on your new appointment - I've got good vibes that it will be an A-OK clean bill of health. You've got your team rooting for you....GO BOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete