Monday, June 2, 2008

DAY 6 - -Another Day in Paradise

Tuesday June 3, 2008

Sleep not going well - will be glad to get working on this thing vs. tests and waiting. Have a CT Scan coming up and a PET Scan on Saturday am before we fly out to Canada. If there is more bad news, at least I won't hear it before we go. I have a lot to do at work to get ready to be off for a couple of months.

Told my boss and the CEO. I have fantastic support from my work. Another reason to be positive. I have great support at home as well. My wife has been a huge positive in all of this. I have told my sons, ages 24-22-20. I think they are handling it fine as far as I can tell. They are tough and good guys. Have not told my daughter - age 9 - will hold off until after vacation and I have a real plan of action in place.

As I read on the internet about this and the treatment process, I can read the words about what it is like - have luckily been very healthy my whole life, but cannot relate to being down and out for weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment