Saturday, February 27, 2010

DAY 640 - Day 539 in Recovery Paradise

After I posted that my CTScan came back with an abnormal blip on it and I had to take another scan Monday night...I have gotten so many emails from people with similar experiences. I participate in an international Tonsil Cancer forum and have heard from several people that discovered cysts, scar tissue, and shadows and everything turned out OK.

I am embracing that portion of the anticipation and other than not sleeping well at night - the subconscious does its own thing - my attitude is picking up. I throw myself into my blog writing and have opened a series on HubPost. While I am writing positive thoughts,it crowds out the doubt.

I read a bit more than I used to and am gratified by old classic poetry. I find myself reading my personal situation into about any song or poem regarding my desire to work more efficiently on my legacy while there is time to work on my legacy...

Robert Frost is the current man of the hour:

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment