Saturday, May 31, 2008

DAY 3 - Another Day in Paradise

Saturday May 31, 2008

Wow - Last two days have totally changed my view of things and life in general. It sounds weird, but I am not dreading the coming days, but am somewhat rushing towards it. Like any project that has to get done. This will certainly be an adventure I don't have any experience with. Want to get things rolling and get this behind me. I am determined to have as good an attitude as I can during this inconvenient life experience. Nobody likes a WHINER. I think I am more concerned that my family and friends are positive also...never did like gloom and doom. Am making a list of things I need to get done and get moving on it.

There is a quote I like - that goes something like this: Whe you get older don't slow down....speed up...there is less time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment